Skip to content

The ESU Graduate School has both electronic and paper forms for most forms. Select the name and type of form you would like to complete. If you have questions or need a paper form not listed, contact the Graduate School at or call 620-341-5403.

Electronic Forms

Paper Forms

Application for Graduate Assistantships School Psychology Admission Recommendation Form
Application for Admission--Counselor Education Programs
Certification Completion Notification Graduate Student Travel Assistance Application
Commencement Response Thesis and Dissertation Committee Declaration (PDF format)
Counselor Education--Applicant Confidentiality Preference Form Request for Graduate Credit
Counselor Education Programs Reference Form ID Verification
Graduate School Reference Form
Elementary Education/Early Childhood/Special Education Personal Reference Form--Early Childhood Unified
Elementary Education/Early Childhood/Special Education Personal Reference Form--Instructional Specialist
Elementary Education/Early Childhood/Special Education Disposition Assessment Procedures/Policy Acceptance Form
Elementary Education/Early Childhood/Special Education Advance Candidate Assessment of Disposition Form

Rubrics for Admissions to C&I Masters Program
School Leadership/Middle & Secondary Teacher Education Disposition Guidelines Form

Intent to Graduate Form

Please see the instructions below for accessing the Intent to Graduate Form:

  • Log into Buzzin –
  • Select Academic Life Tab
  • Select Intent to Graduate Application

If you need to complete a hard copy of the form, please contact Doug Cooper at