AVID Summer Leadership Experience
July 9-10, 2014
- Submit your completed online application form directly to June Coleman by May 1, 2014.
- Turn in your Medical Consent Form, (which requires a notarized parent/guardian signature) to your AVID Teacher or fax to Jason Brooks at 620-341-5882 by May 1, 2014.
AVID Teachers: Please fax or mail any hard copy applications and/or medical forms by May 1, 2014 to:
Office of Multicultural Affairs
1200 Commercial St.
Campus Box 4065
Emporia, KS 66801
- The cost is $25 per student. Make checks payable to: Emporia State University.
- Payment may also be made with credit/debit card by calling Career Services Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at: 620-341-5407.
- There is no charge for AVID sponsors/teachers. Thank you!
BOTH FORMS AND THE PAYMENT ARE DUE BY MAY 1, 2014.