ASG Sponsored Student Services
- Adopt-A-Campus is a campus-wide clean-up program that Recognized Student Organizations participate in once a month by picking up trash in a specified area of campus.
- Click Here to see the map!
- This is the process that allows organizations to receive funding to achieve their goals such as going to conferences, planning events, and more.
- Click Here to see the steps to follow in order for your RSO to receive allocations.
The BIG Event
- Every year, ASG offers one event that focuses on community service. Past events have included the Nitty Gritty Dirt Dash and a trip to Reading, Kansas after a tornado.
- Check out a Mixbook with pictures from the event.
- Look for more information about the 2014-2015 Big Event in August!
Collegiate Readership Program
- This is a free program to all students that brings the U.S.A Today newspaper to campus.
- For Fall 2014 the Get Caught Reading Week is September 22nd- 26th! You could win some cool prizes or a chance to ride in Corky's Cash Cab if your 'Caught Reading'.
- Check out a previous years Get Caught Reading Week video!
Educational Opportunity Fund
- This is an opportunity for students and departments to receive financial help. Contact Tyler Huddleston at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Click Here for more information on the Education Opportunity Fund.
Free Legal Counseling
- Mondays and Tuesday from 2:00 to 4:30 Larry Putnam, Attorney at Law, will be available to students to help with any legal concerns.
- This service is free for all students!
- Click Here for more information regarding the Free Legal Counseling.
- All student organizations and recognized through Associated Student Governmnet.
- Click here for a helpful guide on starting an RSO!
Volunteer Service Program (Community Hornets)
- Gain Community Service Hours!
- Each RSO is required to complete 30 hours of service a year.
- Click Here to be directed to the Community Hornets main page.