The Student Foundation is an organization that promotes student philanthropy to help ESU students succeed. We do this by creating opportunities to build, cultivate, and sustain relationships with donors, alumni, students, and the Emporia community.
Our main goal each year is to raise funds for an Emergency Scholarship and award it to our peers. By joining you will get the opportunity to be part of a cause that is truly changing lives!
As a member of the Student Foundation, you will have the chance to:
- Develop your leadership skills by participating in the planning and organization of campus events
- Attend regional and national leadership conferences
- Improve communication skills with donors, organizations, businesses, and the community
- Manage a budget of over $50,000 and allocate scholarship funds
- Enhance your fundraising techniques
- Professional development and networking opportunities
- Immediate leadership roles are available!
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please fill out an application. Contact Emmy Edie, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have about the application or the Student Foundation.