Skip to content

Chapter 35 -- Survivors & Dependents Assistance

To determine your eligibility for Chapter 35 go to:

Contact the Veterans Educational Services Certifying Official, 103B Plumb Hall, (620) 341-5457, as soon as possible, to determine what is needed to receive Veterans Administration educational benefits while a student at Emporia State University.