LSAT Live-Online Test Prep
Emporia State University
LSAT Test Prep Courses
Gain admission into the law school of your choice with LSAT Test Preparation from Emporia State’s LSAT Prep Course. Master the skills needed to succeed on the LSAT and take the test with the confidence of knowing that you prepared with Emporia State’s LSAT experts.
Our intensive LSAT prep program includes 30 hours of classroom instruction from experienced exam preparation professionals. The easy to follow program uses proven techniques to simplify the LSAT. Emporia State’s LSAT course uses questions and from actual LSAT exams. LSAT textbooks, study guides, diagnostic exams, and expert instruction are all included.
LSAT Online Class Schedule (June - December)
06/23/2015 - 07/30/2015
|Tuesday & Thursdays||6:00 PM - 8:30 PM||$799.00||
08/27/2015 - 09/29/2015
|Tuesdays & Thursdays||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM||$799.00||
10/27/2015 - 12/01/2015
|Tuesdays & Thursdays||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM||$799.00|
Emporia State LSAT Prep classes offer:
Expert Instructors: Our instructors are highly trained professionals. Our professional instructors know the LSAT and the law school application experience.
Proven strategies: Our program was developed by LSAT experts, who have years of experience writing LSAT exam questions and preparing students for success on the exam.
Superior Materials: The LSAT Prep Course includes 20 practice tests. You will receive The Next Ten Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests and 10 New Actual LSAT PrepTests with Comparative Reading. Students also receive the LSAT Course Workbook.
Flexible Schedule Options: Strategically scheduled courses ensure that you will perform at your peak on exam day. Choose from a variety of schedule options throughout the year to prepare for the LSAT exam date of your choice.
The Emporia State Difference: Our LSAT Prep program delivers the high quality you expect from Emporia State. At Emporia State, we take your education personally, and it shows.
Prep for the LSAT anywhere with our Live-online classes!
The Live-Online LSAT course provides you with same quality program we offer on campus. Interact with your instructor, participate in class, and practice your new skills through in-class exercises. Our expert LSAT instructor is here to help you achieve your goal of admission into the law school of your choice. For your added convenience, you receive access to a recording of each class session, which you can access for 30 days after the class ends. You can watch the class sessions as often as you like, on your schedule.
The Live-Online LSAT prep class is offered online using Adobe Connect software. All you need is a high speed internet connection, speakers or head phones, and an Adobe Flash Player, which can be downloaded for free.
Course materials will be delivered directly to your home, or arrangements can be made for you to pick them up at our Office. We recommend registering at least four (4) days in advance of the class begin date to ensure timely delivery of your student package.
Who Should Take the Emporia State LSAT Test Prep Class?
All American Bar Association (ABA) Certified Law Schools require a valid LSAT score as part of the admissions process. This course is ideal for current undergraduates, recent graduates, and anyone looking to apply to Law School. The LSAT is a paper-based test that is administered four times annually. We recommend that students take the LSAT Test Prep class as close to their chosen exam date as possible.
Logical Reasoning topics include:
- easy-to-apply strategies for solving each type of Logical Reasoning question appearing on the test
- logical concepts, including inferences involving conditional statements and the key tool of counterexamples
- an overview of the most common fallacies found in Logical Reasoning Flaw questions
Analytical Reasoning topics include:
- a taxonomy of Analytical Reasoning game types and tips for setting up each type of game found on the LSAT
- tips for quickly representing the game’s rules in shorthand, and for combining these rules into powerful “super rules”
- tips for using answers to previous questions to quickly eliminate incorrect answer choices on subsequent questions
Reading Comprehension topics include:
- a full description of Reading Comprehension passage types
- a step-by-step approach to questions that concern the passage as a whole
- identifying key words in the question that indicate how to use the passage to find the correct answer
- recognizing the correct answer after narrowing the choices down to two
General Topics Include:
- utilizing the process of elimination
- mastering time management skills
- minimizing test anxiety
- identifying common distracters
About Our Program
Emporia State’s Test Prep program is a partner with Educational Testing Consultants, a leader in higher education test preparation. Each year, Educational Testing Consultants helps hundreds of students at major colleges and universities across the United States. Educational Testing Consultants provides a proven program with a record of success and highly-trained top quality instructors. Learn more about Educational Testing Consultants at www.etctestprep.com.