Distance Learning through Distance Education
Courses offered through the Office of Distance Education at Emporia State University provide educational opportunities for students in alternate formats, at off-campus sites and via mediated delivery systems.
Students do not need to be admitted to ESU to take a course offered through Distance Education. However, students who plan to seek admission are encouraged to apply no later than the second semester of enrollment. Please note that some courses are limited to students who have been admitted.
- About Internet Courses - Learn more about Internet courses including what online learning is like and how it works, what to expect when taking an online course, and how to determine success.
- Canvas - Find details on accessing your course through Blackboard, changing your password, frequently asked questions, and tutorials.
- Buzz In - Learn about ESU's web portal and main access to university information resources. Login instructions included.
- Contact Us - Use this online form to ask questions and request a Course Schedule.
- ESU Stumail Accounts - Refer to this page for information on how to access your account, change your password, and/or forward your email to another address.
- Tuition & Fees - Refer to this page for tuition and fee costs.