IT has developed a website with information, support and tutorials for faculty. You can access the IT for Faculty page at http://www.emporia.edu/it/it-for-you/faculty.html
- Campus network and wireless connections (new requests, configuration, access failure, etc.)
- BuzzIn Portal
- Passwords and Userids
- PC and Mac problems (operating system, virus eradication, etc.)
Helpdesk hours:Spring & Fall
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sunday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Friday - 8:00 AM: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
There is also help available the ESU Tech Site to assist faculty with answers, software, wireless, Canvas, etc.
Also, if you are having problems with your computer, the helpdesk will be able to remotely assess your computer to help you diagnosis the problem.
The TCS Helpdesk is available to assist students with many of their technology and computing needs. Services available to students include user account and password help, computer software and hardware consultation, virus and spyware removal, wireless connectivity support, and help with residence hall network connectivity issues. The TCS Helpdesk is also a beneficial resource for students who are unsure of where they can gain information regarding other technology and computing concerns. Listed below find the TCS Helpdesk contact information and locations.
- Ext. 5555 from any campus phone
- 620.341.5555: Local Call
- 877.341.5555: Toll-Free Number
- E-mail the TCS Helpdesk at email@example.com
Please visit http://techsite.emporia.edu for our helpdesk hours.
- Butcher Education Center - Lower Level (main Helpdesk location)
- White Library - Mezzanine Level (Helpdesk Kiosk - evening and weekend support)
- View locations on campus map.