Registration Information For Elementary Education Partnership Programs
Registration is handled by the Office of Distance Education. Please follow these steps to enroll:
- Go to the Distance Education Registration for current registration procedures, registration options and course schedule.
- Select the semester you want to view.
- Enrollment- Students may enroll any time during the continuous enrollment period each semester/term. Enrollment begins in March for Fall and Summer and in October for Spring
NOTE: If you are a new ESU distance learning student, you must activate your accounts and familiarize yourself with all your program responsibilities. We want to communicate with you though the ESU email system and hope you will be logging into Buzz In on a regular basis. To read about requirements and to activate your accounts, follow these directions:
- Go to Post Enrollment Information.
- Work your way through all seven Responsibilities of Distance Students.
- You may want to print out the directions so you have them in front of you while you are completing each step.