We bring Emporia State University to you!
Welcome to the Emporia State University Distance Education Office. Whether you are looking to begin your undergraduate degree, finish a degree you have already started, earn an advanced degree or earn professional development credits, Emporia State University can help you achieve your goals no matter where you live. By taking advantage of our online or off-campus programs, you can earn your Bachelor's degree, Masters's degree or your Doctoral degree without having to leave the comfort of your home.
Emporia State has been offering online programs since 1996. We are extremely proud of our online and off-campus programs and hope you will make the decision to join the Emporia State family.
- Research Emporia State University - Kansas City
- Preview complete undergraduate programs or graduate programs: including overviews, prerequisites, admission requirements, delivery methods, technical requirements, etc.
- Review all of the online courses offered at ESU
- Contact representatives of individual programs.
- Print a copy of our current university catalog
- Questions regarding online/distance programs at ESU or need additional information, please contact the Distance Education office by calling 877-332-4249 or 620-341-5385, by fax 620-341-5744 or email
- SMARTHINKING Student Support Online Tutoring & Writing Lab guidelines
- One Stop Registration One-Stop Registration If you need information related to registration, check out the new One-Stop Registration page. All the answers to any of your questions.
Scholarship AnnouncementsNew ESU Graduate Student Scholarship
for ESU Graduate & Undergraduates
For Spring 2014: Application Deadline: November 15th, 2013
The Graduate School offers several scholarship awards to assist students with their education.