The mission of the Rehabilitation Club is to provide aspiring rehabilitation professionals with an opportunity to belong to a professional association aimed at enhancing the lives and opportunities of people with disabilities.
To create awareness among campus and community members about the role of the rehabilitation professional and rights of persons with disabilities.
- To develop and support activities that promote the welfare and rights of persons with disabilities.
- To provide an information network for rehabilitation professionals so that updated professional information can be easily distributed.
- To provide a network and forum for rehabilitation students to discuss their professional interests.
- To provide professional development opportunities for rehabilitation students.
How to Join:
Any ESU student may become a member by simply coming to a meeting. The cost of joining is $3.00 per semester.
Some of the benefits include meeting others that hold interest in rehabilitation; networking with rehabilitation professionals; attending state and national conferences; and participating in fun activities.
Some of the activities we have participated in include:
- Fundraising for veterans
- Memory Walk for Alzheimers
- Rock-n-Roll Bowl at Flint Hill’s Lanes for Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Fundraising for holiday meals and delivering for individuals who are homebound