- After religous education preparation, students completing their 8th grade year of schooling have the opportunity to be confirmed by the Archbishop. This event takes place every May at the Didde Catholic Campus Center. If you have a child that is needing the Sacrament of Confirmation, please contact the Didde Center.
Catechumenate for Adults
- The Rite of Christian Initation for Adults, otherwise known as RCIA, is a learning process about the Catholic faith. The Didde Catholic Campus Center has weekly RCIA education classes beginning in the fall semester and lasting until Easter. If interested in attending the RCIA class, please contact the Didde Center.
Religious Education for Children
- Religious education classes for children are offered every Sunday during the school year from 9:20 - 10:20 AM. The classes are lead by college students and other volunteers at the center. If you would like your enroll your child in religious education classes, please contact the Didde Center.
- Have you ever considered the priesthood, sisterhood or another religious vocation? Join Fr. Ray and other college students to discuss possibilities about your future vocation. If interested in more information, please contact the Didde Center.
- Before "tying the knot," couples are asked to begin marriage preparation classes at least 6 months in advance of the wedding day. If you are engaged and need more information about marriage preparation classes, please contact the Didde Center.