Welcome! If you're looking for any information on creating or staying active in your student organization, you've come to the right place!! Here you can find anything and everything you need to know regarding recognized student organizations and the role they play on campus and in the Emporia Community!
Stay Active on Campus and in the Community!
- Community Service Hours Form
- Travel Registration
- Reserve Fund Request Form
- Medical Release
Start an Organization!
So you have an idea for a new organization? Here is all you'll need to get your group started!
Have Questions? Get the Answers in the RSO Handbook here
Was your Recognized Student Organization recently rescinded?
Don't worry - it's very simple to be re-recognized.
To be re-recognized, please do the following:
1. Fill out this recognition form (the same as in the links above).
2. Turn in a copy of your constitution(You can bring this in to Clara Corn at the CSI or email a scanned copy if that is easier to email@example.com)
3. Turn in the petition with twenty signatures (any students can sign, they don't have to be members of your club.) Scroll back up to the petition download under 'starting an organization'
Next you will be contacted by the associated student government. Your club's re-recognition will be voted on at a general meeting of the associated student government. A representative from your club will need to be present.
*** Make sure to turn in your constitution and petition together.
The brand new exciting way to stay active, communicate within your RSO as well as advertise events to the entire campus community! Hornet Life is THE way to advertise on campus, and offers a customizable website you can tailor to your organizations needs.
Are you starting an organization and need to get your Hornet Life presence going?
Do you have questions about your Hornet Life page?
- Jason Bosch has your answers! firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and Concerns regarding Registered Student Organizations or Events?
Contact Senior Administrative Assistant Anna Dragoo at email@example.com