Fraternal Relevance Assessment Program
The Fraternal Relevance Assessment Program is a new initiative in Greek Life. This annual evaluation and awards program will be implemented beginning in January 2010. The purposes of this progam are to:
- Encourage chapters to uphold the missions, values and standards of their respective organizations and promote the Greek Life community values of leadership, scholarship, citizenship, stewardship and friendship;
- Assess the organizational health of each chapter and the overall Greek community and provide feedback for chapters on strengths and growth areas;
- Demonstrate the value and relevance of Greek Life at ESU and measure achievement of ESU Student Life learning outcomes;
- Gather data for use in marketing Greek Life; and
- Reward chapters who demonstrate values-action congruence.