Major Field Test - Undergraduate Business Students
The MFT is an online multiple-choice examination and is administered on specific dates outside of class.
The ETS® Major Field Test for the Bachelor's Degree in Business contains 120 multiple-choice questions designed to measure a student's subject knowledge and the ability to apply facts, concepts, theories and analytical methods. Some questions are grouped in sets and based on diagrams, charts and data tables. The questions represent a wide range of difficulty and cover depth and breadth in assessing students' achievement levels.
There are several incentives for doing well on the MFT
- $300 scholarship to the students who are among the five highest scores on the MFT and who also enroll in the ESU MBA or MS in Accounting and Information Systems program. Those who score in the top five on the MFT and who do not enroll in the ESU MBA or MS in Accounting and Information Systems program will receive $150 awards.
- We will place the name of the highest scorer on a permanent plaque to be placed in a prominent location in Cremer Hall.
- We will publicly announce and recognize the top ten scores
- We will provide a certificate to the five students who earn the highest scores
- You can list your test scores with your credentials
Review materials and videos are available on Blackboard (in the BU099 Course) for ESU students enrolled in MG473.
The following ten individuals received the top scores on the Fall 2012 undergraduate MFT.
Anthony Mercer (top scorer)