Emporia Charter Chapter of American Business Women's Alliance Scholarship
Elgibility and Application:
- Must be resident of
Lyon, Chase, , Osage, Morris or Greenwood . Coffey County
- Application to be completed by applicant.
- Please type or print clearly.
- Attach the following to completed application:
- A letter of reference from high school counselor including your current GPA OR copy of grades or transcripts from your College/University including current GPA
- A biographical statement, including educational background, financial need, and other pertinent information about yourself.
- Send completed application with attachments to: