Master’s Degree Admission Requirements
The following are admission requirements for degree seeking students.
1. A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
2. Adequate preparation in the proposed area of specialization (to be determined by the department of specialization).
3. A grade point average of not less than 2.5 in the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate study or an overall grade point average of no less than 3.0 for a completed master’s degree. Some academic department requirements may be higher.
4. Satisfactory completion of the entrance examinations required by the major department. Specific information about these examinations may be obtained from the department in which one wishes to study or from the Graduate School.
5. Submission of official transcripts from each institution attended. Transcripts are considered official only if they are received from the institution in a sealed envelope.
6. Payment of a $40 application fee.
Business Advising Center
|: (620) 341-5523|
Mr. Bill Barnes