The Emporia State University Business Career Day is scheduled for November 12, 2014.
Students attending the Business Career Day activities will:
- Attend professional presentations encompassing several business careers
- Have an opportunity to visit with business professionals and faculty about their academic interests
- Have the opportunity to win prizes
- Receive a Business Career Day t-shirt, and
- Receive career-related materials.
Teachers/Sponsors who attend will:
- Have an opportunity to network with other business instructors
- Attend presentations by business professionals.
Participation in the ESU Career Day will meet the requirement of career counseling services required for VE-II funding.
If you have further questions or need additional information e-mail Lauren Woolard, Student Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 620-341-5232.