H.S. Business Career Day
The Emporia State University Business Career Day is scheduled for November 7, 2012, at 9:00 a.m.
If you are interested in attending the Emporia State University Business Career Day, please fill out the form below, and return it to Bette Eby.
Students attending the Business Career Day activities will:
- Attend professional presentations encompassing several business careers
- Have an opportunity to visit with business professionals and faculty about their academic interests
- Have the opportunity to win prizes
- Receive a Business Career Day t-shirt, and
- Receive career-related materials.
Teachers/Sponsors who attend will:
- Have an opportunity to meet and visit with other business instructors
- Have time to attend presentations by business professionals.
Participation in the ESU Career Day will meet the requirement of career counseling services required for VE-II funding.
If you have further questions or need additional information e-mail Bette Eby, Career Day Administrative Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 620-341-5456.