Core Values, Vision, Mission, and Goals
1. High Quality – we value intellectual challenges, acquisition of knowledge, problem solving, and creative and critical thinking.
2. Ethics – we value personal integrity, accountability to others, compliance with laws, and social responsibility.
3. Respect – we value collaboration, human diversity, trustworthiness, freedom of thought, and freedom of expression.
4. Commitment – we value engagement with the individual student, the University, and the global community and environment we serve.
5. The School of Business will provide high-quality professional education to assist students in developing their full potential as global citizens. We will engage in research and service to support this vision.
The School of Business will produce technologically advanced graduates with a holistic, professional education for a dynamic, global environment
Our mission is to provide access to innovative business preparation for limitless opportunities in the region and beyond.
1. Develop a strategy to increase enrollment in School of Business
2. Develop an outreach plan with the business community and alumni
3. Work with university personnel to upgrade facilities within the School of Business
4. Develop and maintain a faculty/staff recruiting, mentoring, and succession plan
5. Evaluate, expand or modify, and support academic programs within the School of Business
6. Increase the use of technology throughout the business curriculum
7. Develop and expand student services through the Business Resource Center