Core Values, Vision, Mission, and Goals
1. High Quality – we value intellectual challenges, acquisition of knowledge, problem solving, and creative and critical thinking.
2. Ethics – we value personal integrity, accountability to others, compliance with laws, and social responsibility.
3. Respect – we value collaboration, human diversity, trustworthiness, freedom of thought, and freedom of expression.
4. Commitment – we value engagement with the individual student, the University, and the global community and environment we serve.
The School of Business will produce technologically advanced graduates with a holistic, professional education for a dynamic, global environment
Our mission is to provide access to innovative business preparation for limitless opportunities in the region and beyond.
1. Deliver academic programs of distinction preparing individuals to achieve their professional goals.
2. Provide a life-enriching experience equipping students to expand their horizons and embrace the common good.
3. Enhance partnerships with the business community and contribute to economic growth of the region.
4. Foster adaptive leadership innovation.