Welcome to our AACSB International Accredited
School of Business!
On behalf of the faculty and staff of the School of Business, I welcome you and thank you for your interest in our School. It is our hope that you will find these pages to be informative and useful to you. If you do not find the information you are seeking, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We take great pride in being a high-quality, student-centered school where student success is our first priority.
As a student in our School of Business, you will have the opportunity to:
- Choose a major of your choice to prepare for the career of your dreams.
- Interview on campus with employers seeing high-quality graduates to join their firm.
- Study in a student-centered environment in smaller classes with faculty who have a focus on the student experience.
- Participate in non-traditional experiences such as internships, international traditional, real world case studies, and engage with the business community supported by our Venture Alliance program.
- Have a leadership role in one or more of our active student-organizations.
- Utilize the latest technology in the Richel and Thomas Learning Spaces.
- Have access to study in learning spaces 24/7.
- Prepared for career certifications such as the CPA Exam.
- Develop a personal relationship with a business professional through our mentor/mentee program.
- Compete for a cash prize in our Entrepreneurial Challenge.
- Enhance your knowledge and preparation to become an ethical and effective leader working with the Koch Center.
- Receive a scholarship from our substantial scholarship program.
- Take online classes (optional).
We are very proud of our School. Being an AACSB accredited school provides assurance that our academic programs are of the highest quality. The accreditation adds value to all who have earned a degree from our School and provides recognition of our graduates’ academic achievement throughout the world. Accreditation enables us to attract highly-qualified faculty who continually enhance their preparation to provide the most up-to-date educational experiences.
When considering the education received for the investment made, the academic programs in our School are a great value. The accompanying web pages describe our programs in some detail. I anticipate you will find the one that is just right for you.
It’s Great to be a Hornet!
John C. Rich, Ph.D. and CPA