Refer to receipts to determine the amount of qualified tuition and fees paid.
1098-T forms are mailed each year in late January. Do not attach the Form 1098-T to the tax return. Keep this form with tax documentation.
Emporia State University Students now have the option to receive their 1098T’s online!
Students can grant authorization to receive their 1098-T online through the Student Login within ECSI. Follow the step by step instructions below to set up Electronic Tax Documents and to view current and past 1098-T’s.
- Go to ecsi.net and select Students
- Log in using the School Code (3R), Account Number (SSN), and Pin/Password
- If you do not remember your Pin/Password select the Need help logging in? link.
- Once logged in, select Signup for Electronic Tax Documents
- Check the box, enter your email, and click submit.
- To access current and past 1098-T select Tax Information from the My Account home page.
To continue receiving your 1098-T by mail, ignore the above steps and contact registration to verify your current Permanent Address.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Further information can be obtained at the following link:
To obtain specific information about an Emporia State University student account, contact Student Financial Services at 620-341-5340.
Emporia State University may not provide tax or legal advice and, therefore, cannot determine if the taxpayer will qualify for either credit. Consult a tax advisor, or contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.