Here's Volume 43, Issue 1 of Spotlight, the magazine for members of the Emporia State University Alumni Association!
You have three options for viewing the magazine, since we like to give you plenty of alternatives. On the left are links that take you to web pages full of Spotlight content.
Or, if you'd like to view the magazine in its entirety, click on the cover image above. (Make sure you click on the "Fullscreen" tab in the upper-left corner of the page that appears.) From there, you can navigate through the magazine by clicking either the arrows on the screen or the left and right arrows on your keyboard.
Option number three: Spotlight in conventional PDF form.
And as always, let us know what you think and what you're up to.
Spotlight Volume 43 Issue 1
- Spring 2013 enrollment grows Growing the university.
- Changing lives one call at a time Rock stars of the dialtone.
- Uniting the crowns In the elite world of collegiate debate, there are two national titles. We won them both!
- 150 ways to give back How can you help?
- Emporia State's Natural Areas Teaching field scientists since 1958.
- Kristie Ogilvie named new business dean at Emporia State Students and faculty make Emporia State a good fit.
- Pictures tell Emporia State's 150 year old story Three-time alum publishes pictorial history.
- Musings in the midst of celebrating The party continues.
- Calendar of events Upcoming events in Hornet Nation.
- Searching for—and recognizing—the best Upcoming nomination deadlines.
- Commencement ceremonies cause for celebration "Cush" speaks to 2013 grads.
- Regents visit campus Mid-April campus tour provides first-hand look.
- Cordle named new provost Internal leadership and an external focus.
- Clarke keeps running Going fast to have fun.
- Outstanding and Distinguished Seniors Alexandra Crowe and Tess Hobson pick up Newberg honors.
- A Gala to Remember Emporia State celebrates 150 years with style.
- Save the date! Homecoming 2013 is Oct. 11-13!
- Through the Years Honors, awards, marriages, births--and other things worth celebrating.
- In Memoriam Remembering Mark Biberstein, James F. Harter, and Lloyd and Twila Stone.
- Hornets head to China Not your typical road trip.
- Deaths Noting the passing of Hornet alumni and friends.
- Athletics highlights Recapping Hornet student-athlete achievements.
- Student-athletes honored at banquet Senior Awards and Honors Banquet recognition.
- Silent no more Meet the chairs of Now & Forever: The Campaign for Emporia State University.
- Around Hornet Nation See what your fellow Hornets have been up to.
- Celebrating Coach Slay Fitting honors at center court.
- Tell us your stories The Emporia experience ties us all together.