One stop for all things ESU: esualumni.com
One stop for all things ESU—esualumni.com
Maybe you’re looking for deals on travel, insurance or banking services. Or perhaps your interests tend more toward the legislative side of things. Either way, the new ESU Alumni Association website, www.esualumni.com, opens up more Hornet connections.
“Our dot-com site allows us to better promote the alumni association’s affinity programs and legislative issues,” says Tyler Curtis, alumni relations director, about the site designed by Jeremy Luby (BSB’03, MBA’04). “Always a work in progress, we are excited about the site’s potential, he continued
A quick look at the site gives visitors a variety of options, including these affinity programs:
- Intrust Bank’s Hornet credit card
- Life and medical insurance through Marsh U.S. Consumer
- Auto and homeowners insurance from Liberty Mutual
For vacation travel, the site connects ESU alumni with two services:
- Go Next, offering group cruise travel all over the world
- Please Go Away Vacations, scheduling land-based travel to U.S. destinations hosted by representatives from ESU. This newly-formed partnership begins with the California Classic, which takes place in April 2012.
The website is also home to Hornets for Higher Ed, connecting alumni with issues concerning the Kansas Legislature, Board of Regents and other agencies addressing public higher education.
“It’s a nice mix of information and opportunities,” said Curtis of the site.