Welcome from the President: Olivia Henning
Emporia State University's Ambassadors are a premier campus organization. The group has a long history of service to the university and strives for excellece in everything from campus tours to E-Zone to Senior Week. They promote service, spirit, and success and with leaders from a wide variety of campus and community organizations, the ESU Ambassadors are setting the stage for years of future success.
The Ambassadors strive to promote Emporia State University in many ways:
- Serve as Emporia State University's official hosts.
- Promote and support the Alumni Association and ESU Foundation.
- Assist in recruiting students by giving campus tours.
- Represent ESU on campus, in the community, and around the state and nation.
Competing against universities across the nation, the Emporia State Ambassadors are both district and national level award winners as recognized by the Affiliation of Student Advancement Programs (ASAP). Some of these awards and recognitions are listed below:
- 2013 Outstanding Student Leader, Tayler Wash: District VI
- 2013 Outstanding Advisor, Nikki Metz: District VI
- 2011 Outstanding Student Leader, Drake Foster: District VI
- 2009 Outstanding Internal Program, Fall Retreat: District VI
- 2008 Outstanding Student Leader, Jessica Velazquez: District VI
- 2008 Outstanding Student Leader, Jessica Velazquez: National ASAP conference
- 2007 Outstanding Ambassador Organization: District VI
- 2006 Outstanding Student Leader, Laura Myers: District VI
- 2006 Outstanding Newsletter: District VI
- 2006 Outstanding Advisor, Roy Mann: District VI