2015-2016 Emporia State Scholarship Program
Since 2012, generous alumni, faculty, staff and friends have contributed $7.5 million to the Emporia State University Foundation's Now and Forever scholarship campaign. First-time freshmen and transfer students who are enrolled full-time in 12 hours or more are eligible for the Emporia State University Scholarship Program. First-time freshmen are eligible to apply for renewal of the scholarship for an additional six semesters. Transfers are eligible to apply for renewal for an additional two semesters. See the chart below for renewal amounts. Visit www.emporia.edu/finaid/scholarships for information about additional scholarship opportunities.
|High School GPA||ACT 21||ACT 22||ACT 23||ACT 24|
|3.50 - 4.00||$1,100||$1,400||$1,600||$1,800|
|3.00 - 3.49||$1,000||$1,300||$1,500||$1,700|
|High School GPA||ACT 25||ACT 26||ACT 27|
|3.75 - 4.00||$2,000||$2,400||$2,700|
|3.50 - 3.74||$2,000||$2,200||$2,600|
|3.25 - 3.49||$1,900||$2,100||$2,400|
|3.00 - 3.24||$1,900||$2,100||$2,200|
|High School GPA||ACT 28||ACT 29||ACT 30+|
|3.75 - 4.00||$3,200||$3,400||$3,600|
|3.50 - 3.74||$3,000||$3,200||$3,400|
|3.25 - 3.49||$2,900||$3,000||$3,200|
|3.00 - 3.24||$2,500||$2,600||$2,700|
***For freshmen scholarship eligibility, the priority date for enrollment is July 1, 2015. Students may either have attended Hornet Connection or have signed up for a July/August 2015 Hornet Connection program by the July 1 priority date. Scholarship funding after this date will be subject to availability.
New freshmen starting at ESU who are named the Class Valedictorian, or are ranked 1 in their class, are eligible for a one time $500 award. Students who are named Class Salutatorian, or are ranked 2 in their class, are eligible for a one time $250 award. Scholarships will be awarded when final, official high school transcripts are received in May and June, 2014.
|Cumulative GPA Based on 24+ Hours||Award Amount|
|3.75 - 4.00||$3,000|
|3.50 - 3.74||$2,400|
|3.00 - 3.49||$1,600|
PTK Member Scholarships
New transfers starting at ESU each fall and spring, who have been active members of Phi Theta Kappa, are eligible for the PTK Member Scholarship.
First semester at Emporia State: Fall 2014 or Fall 2015
- Students are eligible for a one-time award of $1,000, and will be distributed as $500 in the fall, and $500 in the spring.
- Students designated as All-State Academic Team Members are eligible for a one-time award of $500, and will be distributed as $250 in the fall and $250 in the spring.
First semester at Emporia State: Spring 2015 or Spring 2016
- Students are eligible for $500, and will be distributed in the spring.
- Students designated as All-State Academic Team Members are eligible for $250, and will be distributed in the spring.
* The PTK Member Scholarship is a one-time scholarship, and is awarded based on full-time enrollment, which is 12 hours per semester. Students must successfully complete a minimum of 10 credit hours in the fall semester, and attain a 2.5 GPA for continued scholarship eligibility for the spring semester.
To receive the award, apply for admission and send your transcripts and PTK membership information to the Admissions Office.
|Cumulative GPA - Minimum of 24 Hours earned each year at ESU||Award Amount|
|3.75 - 4.00||$2,800|
|3.50 - 3.74||$2,200|
|3.25 - 3.49||$1,800|
|3.00 - 3.24||$1,800|
The Admissions Office will send scholarship award letters after students apply for admission, and high school transcripts/test scores or college transcripts arrive. If you have any questions, please contact Admissions at 877-468-6378 or email@example.com
Click here to learn about Financial Aid.