Register here for Hornet Connection!
We are SO EXCITED that you have chosen to attend Emporia State!
Students who have been admitted are invited to sign up for a Hornet Connection program. If you have applied and have any questions at all, please let us know right away!
- The Hornet Connection program fee is $80 per student.
This program fee covers the cost of the Hornet Connection program and includes enrollment fees, materials and all meals for you and your guests.
You may submit your $80 Hornet Connection Program fee online by credit card after registering, or by using one of the options below:
- You may call 620-341-5465 to pay by credit card over the phone,
- Or, you may pay the day that you attend Hornet Connection,
- Or, you may print the registration form and mail it with a check or money order payable to ESU to:
1 Kellogg Circle
Campus Box 4034
Emporia, KS 66801
You'll be able to select your Hornet Connection in the form below. Here's a complete list of the dates available:
- March 27 (Freshman) (SESSION IS FULL)
- March 31 (Freshmen)
- April 3 (Freshmen) (SESSION IS FULL)
- April 18 and 22 (Freshmen)
- April 10 and April 25 (Transfers)
- May 1 (Freshmen)
- May 22 (Freshmen and Transfers)
- June 4 and 18 (Freshmen and Transfers)
- July 15 (Freshmen and Transfers)
- August 12 (Freshmen and Transfers)
After you register for a date to attend Hornet Connection, you will receive confirmation from the Admissions office by mail or email.
A Hornet ID fee of $18 will be added to tuition billing for all students attending the program.
Please let us know if you have questions at all about Emporia State or Hornet Connection! Call us at 620-341-5465 or email email@example.com