Register here for Hornet Connection!
We are SO EXCITED that you have chosen to attend Emporia State!
Students who have been admitted are invited to sign up for a Hornet Connection program. If you have any questions at all, please let us know right away!
- The Hornet Connection program fee is $80 per student.
This program fee covers the cost of the Hornet Connection program and includes enrollment fees, materials and all meals for you and your guests.
You may submit your $80 Hornet Connection Program fee online by credit card after registering, or by using one of the options below:
- You may call 620-341-5465 to pay by credit card over the phone,
- Or, you may pay the day that you attend Hornet Connection,
- Or, you may print the registration form and mail it with a check or money order payable to ESU to:
1 Kellogg Circle
Campus Box 4034
Emporia, KS 66801
Below is a complete list of future Hornet Connection dates!For Summer/Fall 2016 (Summer class dates vary, and Fall classes begin August 22, 2016):
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016
- Friday, March 25, 2016
- Friday, April 1, 2016 (Freshmen)
- Thursday, April 7, 2016 (Transfer)
- Saturday, April 16, 2016 (Freshmen)
- Saturday, April 23, 2016 (Transfer)
- Friday, April 29, 2016 (Freshmen)
- Friday, May 20, 2016 (Freshmen/Transfer)
- Thursday, June 2, 2016 (Freshmen/Transfer)
- Thursday, July 14, 2016 (Freshmen/Transfer)
- Wednesday, August 17, 2016 (Freshmen/Transfer)
After you register for a date to attend Hornet Connection, you will receive confirmation from the Admissions office by mail or email.
A Hornet ID fee of $18 will be added to tuition billing for all students attending the program.
Please let us know if you have questions at all about Emporia State or Hornet Connection! Call us at 620-341-5465 or email email@example.com