Hispanic Family Night - Thursday, November 5
You and your family are invited to attend Emporia State’s Hispanic Family Night! This event is for all prospective students and families with a desire to learn more about Emporia State University, the admissions process, diversity on campus and opportunities for minority students.
Thursday, November 5, 6 PM to 8 PM
The Skyline Room located in the Memorial Union on the ESU Campus.
Come in the East entrance and we’ll direct you to the Skyline Room!
- Admissions, Financial Aid and Scholarship presentations will be available in both Spanish and English!
- Pizza Dinner will be available for all attendees
- We’ll cover admissions, campus resources (financial aid, residential life, health center), and campus involvement opportunities
- We will give away one $500 ESU Scholarship as well as t-shirts, lanyards and more!
- Daycare with age-appropriate activities will be provided!
Please sign up by selecting the Hispanic Family Night program in the registration form below, or call 620.341.5465 to let us know that you are coming. Please let us know by Monday, November 2, at 5 PM!
Black and Gold Campus Visit Registration
Emporia State will host several Black and Gold Visit Days during the 2015-2016 academic year.
Each special visit will highlight:
- An Admissions, Financial Aid, and Scholarship Presentation
- Tours of the campus and residence halls
- An Academic and Student Life fair
- Complimentary Lunch
- Drawings for (2) $500 scholarships for students who have applied for admission on or by the visit day!
2015-2016 Black and Gold Visit Days
Friday, October 9, 2015, Check In begins at 9:15 AM
Saturday, October 24, 2015, Check In begins at 8:15 AM
Friday, November 6, 2015, Check In begins at 11:15 AM
Tuesday, November 17, 2015, Check In begins at 11:15 AM
Friday, November 20, 2015, Check In begins at 11:15 AM
Friday, February 5, 2016, Check In begins at 9:15 AM
Saturday, February 20, 2016, Check In begins at 8:15 AM
Friday, February 26, 2016, Check In begins at 11:15 AM
Tuesday, March 1, 2016, Check In begins at 11:15 AM
Schedule Your Black and Gold Visit
Requests for accommodation should be directed to:
Office of Disability Services, Plumb Hall 106
While appointments with individual coaches aren't included in our events, students are encouraged to contact coaches directly. For a listing of the coaches for each sport, go to http://www.esuhornets.com. Please let us know if you have any other questions about your visit.