Black and Gold Campus Visit Registration
Emporia State will host several Black and Gold Visit Days during the Spring 2016 semester.
Each special visit will highlight:
- An Admissions, Financial Aid, and Scholarship Presentation
- Tours of the campus and residence halls
- An Academic and Student Life fair
- Complimentary Lunch
- Drawings for (2) $500 scholarships for students who have applied for admission on or by the visit day!
Spring 2016 Black and Gold Visit Days
- Saturday, February 20, 2016, Check In begins at 8:15 AM
- Friday, February 26, 2016, Check In begins at 11:15 AM
Spring 2016 Transfer Black and Gold Visit Day
This special visit day is for students transferring from community colleges or private or four year universities. The visit will include the activities listed above as well as credit transfer information and tours of Morse Hall, for students who are sophomores, juniors or seniors at Emporia State.
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016, Check In begins at 11:15 AM
Hispanic Family Night - Wednesday, March 2, 2016
You and your family are invited to attend Emporia State’s Hispanic Family Night! This event is for all prospective students and families with a desire to learn more about Emporia State University, the admissions process, diversity on campus and opportunities for minority students.
Wednesday, March 2, 5:30 to 8:30 PM
The Skyline Room located in the Memorial Union on the ESU Campus.
Come in the East entrance of the Memorial Union, and we’ll direct you to the Skyline Room!
- Admissions, Financial Aid and Scholarship presentations will be available in both Spanish and English!
- Dinner will be available for all attendees
- We’ll cover admissions, campus resources (financial aid, residential life, health center), and campus involvement opportunities
- We will give away one $500 ESU Scholarship as well as t-shirts, lanyards and more!
- Daycare with age-appropriate activities will be provided!
Please sign up by selecting the Hispanic Family Night program in the registration form below, or call 620.341.5465 to let us know that you are coming. Please let us know by Tuesday, March 1, at 5 PM!
Schedule Your Black and Gold Visit or Register for Hispanic Family Night
Requests for accommodation should be directed to:
Office of Disability Services, Plumb Hall 106
While appointments with individual coaches aren't included in our events, students are encouraged to contact coaches directly. For a listing of the coaches for each sport, go to http://www.esuhornets.com. Please let us know if you have any other questions about your visit.