Thank you for your interest in applying to Emporia State University!

*ONLINE APPLICATION - Are you a new TRANSFER STUDENT interested in pursuing a degree at Emporia State? If you've attended another college or university for a semester or more after high school graduation, this application is for you!

*ONLINE APPLICATION and APPLICATION PROCESS for new FRESHMEN graduating from high school in May/June 2015, previous high school grads, and students who have earned a GED/High School Equivalency that have not attended another college or university after graduation.

*ONLINE APPLICATION - Are you interested in a Second Bachelors and have NOT attended ESU previously? If so, this application if for you.

*ONLINE APPLICATION and APPLICATION PROCESS for students interested in a Second Bachelors who HAVE taken Emporia State classes or have earned a Bachelors degree from Emporia State.

*PRINTABLE APPLICATION - You may print this application and mail it with payment, or call our office to pay $30 Application Fee by the phone at 620-341-5465. This fee is needed in order to continue the processing of your application for admission. Please see the "Freshman" or "Transfer" admission pages for more info!

MAILING ADDRESS: Admissions Office, Campus Box 4034, 1 Kellogg Circle, Emporia, KS  66801

RETURNING STUDENT - Have you been an Emporia State student in the past and would like to return?

SPECIAL ENROLLMENT APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION FORM (PRINTABLE) - Are you interested in taking a single class at ESU? Or, would you like to take a few classes to see what Emporia State has to offer? This is a "non-degree seeking" application.

JUMP START APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION FORM (PRINTABLE) Summer 2015 Enrollment or Fall 2015 Enrollment – Are you a high school student who is a Kansas resident? Would you like to take online or on-campus courses to get a Jump Start on your college education?

View our Jump Start Flyer for Summer 2015 Enrollment or Fall 2015 Enrollment for more information on taking online or dual credit courses from Emporia State before you graduate from high school.

CONCURRENT STUDENT APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION FORM  (PRINTABLE) - Are you a high school student who wants to take classes during the summer session Emporia State between your sophomore and junior year? Or between your junior and senior year of high school?

INTERNATIONAL STUDENT - Are you from a country outside of the United States and wish to study in Kansas?

*This is also your application if you are a US Citizen/Permanent Resident Who is...

  • A High School or Home School Graduate, or has completed the GED or High School Equivalency.
  • A Transfer Student from another college or university interested in programs on and off campus.
  • A Graduate Student.